Learn Language + for iPhone & iPad
Version 2.2.x (beta)
Interested in beta testing? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improved Speak exercise for phrases in the Numbers and Time lessons.
- Enhanced search to work with word contractions.
- Improvements to localizations.
- Fixed issue with first day of Streak.
- Improvements to Exercises flow.
If you have any issues with this update, please email email@example.com
If you like free updates, please rate Vidalingua language apps 5-stars in the App Store 😀
- Implemented end-of-speech detection to Say exercise so you don't have to tap on microphone when you are done recording. To activate, tap on Settings in the tab bar and uncheck the box for Tap microphone to end recording.
- Implemented Dynamic Type so the size of text on phrases screens will adapt to your selection in iOS Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Larger Text.
- Added Christmas Theme. To give it at try, tap on Settings in the tab bar, swipe to the bottom of the screen and tap on the box next to Christmas Theme.
- Fixed Learn Spanish + issue that resulted in crash for some users when they tapped on a premium lesson.
- Implemented submenu for Progress tab and improved layout of Daily Goal screen.
- Improved visual cue on phrases screen that indicates which phrase is being pronounced.
- Improved usability for users that subscribe to premium lessons and fix for offline access.